The Purposes of the American Guild of Organists
The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music.
To achieve this, we:
• Encourage excellence in the performance of organ and choral music;
• Inspire, educate, and offer certification for organists and choral conductors;
• Provide networking, fellowship, and mutual support;
• Nurture future generations of organists;
• Promote the organ in its historic and evolving roles; and
• Engage wider audiences with organ and choral music.